Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> X-24 Irons Is A Leader Of Golf Irons

post Mar 27 2012, 09:05 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Callaway Irons is always a leader in golf technology. Because this irons generate better distance than other forged clubs by a lower, deeper center of gravity that promotes a strong, penetrating trajectory. The undercut cavity improves stability on off-center hits and the thin, energy-efficient face increases ball speeds.

By 1996 Callaway had become the world's largest manufacturer of golf clubs and the range covered everything from X24 irons.

If you want to put more spirit into your game than you can do no better than the Callaway Golf- X-24 Hot Irons . It is true they are a little on the expensive side but you get what you pay for and when you are looking at superior equipment, you would expect the engineering technological advances to be reflected in the price tag.

There is a special synergy between the golfer and their precision clubs and the better the interaction, the more the play flows. The Callaway X24 Hot Irons are truly synergistic in their design, allowing the energy to flow directly between golfer and ball with no resistance.

Super forgiving but you can still work the ball, I have been able to finally hit a decent draw. Played about 10 rounds so far - all below 90 and 6 below 85. I probably shaved 4-5 strokes/round already just hitting consistent mid-irons. Awesome clubs and worth the investment.

The responsive nature of the iron moves to every nuance you make and with very little change in technique you will find yourself achieving shots and distance that you could only dream about previously.

By the way, When I played with my old set of callaway x-22 irons the good shot felt really good. There's nothing like the feel of a well struck iron shot off of a forged iron, you also can have a try.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 02:22 PM