Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Disney World Or Land?

johntoh
post Jan 12 2010, 11:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 656

I have been having a debate for quite some time now with my friends. Which do you prefer: Disneyland of California or Disneyworld of Florida?

I know that the castle is bigger at disneyworld and the park is more crowded, and I also know the rides are longer at disneyland but is the original.

Post your thoughts.

--------------------
http://www.ultmale.com/prosolution_ads.htm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
editor
post Jan 12 2010, 12:12 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I've only been to DisneyWorld so far, and not to DisneyLand. But I've heard that getting around Disneyland is harder and parking is more of a problem.
+Quote Post
jessekaye
post Jul 20 2010, 10:26 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 782

disneyworld because its bigger and has a lot of rides but
disneyland magic kingdom is better than the magic kingdom in disney world because its more beautiful and also it seems more magical.
Its hard to explain smile.gif

ALCOVA ROW
+Quote Post
Philip30
post Aug 3 2010, 03:00 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 812

i agree about that..i think is disneyworld..

kathleenp980
post Oct 4 2010, 09:43 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 867

QUOTE(Philip30 @ Aug 3 2010, 03:00 AM)
i agree about that..i think is disneyworld..

I also think so.

golfclubs1234
post Oct 20 2010, 12:03 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 892

The Ledges
Matt Dye, the nephew of the allegorical Pete Dye who likes titleist 2010 ap2 irons very much, was acutely at the top of his bold if he advised The Ledges. The 7145 backyard championship-caliber blueprint is alone 10 account arctic of St. George, but is far abundant abroad to feel afar afar from any added advance on the Red Rock Golf Trail which is good place for ping g15 fariway wood,callaway diablo edge irons. In the February 2008 affair of Golf Digest, The Ledges was rated the fifth best new advance in America with blooming fees over $75. The accomplished acquaint ante at the advance is $110 for 18 with barrow and ambit assurance - a amount they could calmly bifold and not apprehend any groans at the pro shop, the advance is that stunning!

What acutely sets the Ledges afar from the antagonism is the dichotomy amid the links appearance foreground nine and the cavernous, elevation-laden aback nine. It is acutely attenuate to acquisition a advance that handles both disciplines so effortlessly, but the Ledges pulls it off with style. The 3637 backyard foreground nine is a bomber's paradise for taylormade r9 460 driver, with nary a hazard in your way. Wide landing areas and the adeptness to run the brawl up on to the blooming are hallmarks of links-style golf as able-bodied as an banal affectation of rough. The foreground nine's abandoned defense, added than my baby golf swing with callaway x-22 iron set, is the wind. Usually not a factor, the day I played with discount golf clubs, sending casual 40 m.p.h. gusts my way.
+Quote Post
iotadental123
post Jul 22 2012, 09:52 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 1,163

Dental handpiece is a particularly sophisticated medical equipment, the correct ways using and maintenance will directly affect the service life of the dental handpiece. This requires the users to master a certain common sense of using and maintenance.

1, The correct technique
Since the bearing of Dental handpiece is very small, it is unable to bear large cutting force, should pay more attention particularly in the preparation of baked magnetic.

2, chooses the suitable bur
the needle has certain requirements for different function, characteristics, speed dental handpieces, you must use the speed bur which is suitable for the Dental handpiece. Do not use a curved, jitter, wear or too long, too short needle, particularly the one for mini dental handpiece can not be too long.

--------------------
http://www.iotadental.com
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 06:52 PM