Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Brooklyn Dwg Or ...
GSS_forum > Cities > New York and the East Coast
archguy18
Hi out there, I am in desperate need of a Brooklyn NY map, including buildings that is in a vector format-DWG etc. If there is anyone who can help with any info please let me know ASAP. BTW I'm not interested in spending several hundred dollars for a map & certainly not one with existing buildings. If you would like something in return, I can offer a great DWG map of Manhattan with existing buildings. Thanks much, Steve
Craig_54321
Hi,
Did you manage to get hold of a .dwg of brooklyn? I'm currently looking for one for my project.
With thanks,
C
jmlura
Could i get that manhatten file from you; I'm an architecture student and I've been looking for one forever. jmlura@uh.edu There are large file sharing websites like megaupload, rapidshare, dropbox, and yousendit that can host the file for sharing.

Thanks,
John
earln7
I need a dwg or a dxf map of Williamsburg, Brooklyn for a project. Does anyone have a clue where to get one (for free).
=====================
Earl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.